Was not Bush's passing grade higher than Senator John Kerry's?

Never hear that on FOX, do ya?

Favorite Answer

kerry didnt know if he wanted to take the tests, he kept flipping this way flopping that way

• dez604

All you need to know about John Kerry and how the rest of the world compares him to Bush is right below

True story, when I was in the Military, I was running missions out of Bulgaria into Afgan in 2004, during the election. One of the Local host nation airport workers engaged in a conversation with me on the flight line. He asked me about the ongoing election, I gave him my reasons polity on why I was voting for Bush and not Kerry, and asked him who he would vote for? He said, "I no like it Bush, he to much of a Cowboy", "I LIKE IT KERRY, HE WEAK, he do what he told'. Even other countries realize the Dem's are weak on terror and let the U.N. and other countries dictate policy to the U.S.

Source(s): soldiers point of view

I heard that on michael medved It was higher than Al Gore's grade also. I doubt you would hear that on fox.

Wish I took dance and cheerleading, would have jacked up my GPA something fierce