Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What is up with that crappy spanish/guitar music that MTV keeps incoporating in their commercials?

I've noticed that MTV is continously using clips of some lady and guy playing a guitar every second. It's really annoying and it's not really catching on.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

lol they suck and everytime it comes on i like mute it. its so annoying im tired of hearing it but like the first person said its the artist of the week lol

• 1 decade ago

It's like the artist of the week thing. the band is called rodrigo and gabriella. yeah, the music is kind of crappy but it helps you find bands nobody knows of yet.

• 1 decade ago

OMG! This question made me laugh so hard. Its there singers or something of the week. Last week was Paramore. I am so sick of them. Tonight is the last night, tomorrow they will have a new band. Oh, and there name is Rodrigo Y Gabriella.

• 1 decade ago

Whaddya mean? What those two people do takes some serious talent. You've got to appreciate at least that...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

MTV likes to highlight new music and new artists that's all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Isn't that like the artist of the week? I hate it too

• 1 decade ago

hahaha omg i thought i was the only one that thought that yeah wata *** is up wit that some rodrigo and i cant remeber the girls name is really getting on my nerves!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.