Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What is up with that crappy spanish/guitar music that MTV keeps incoporating in their commercials?

I've noticed that MTV is continously using clips of some lady and guy playing a guitar every second. It's really annoying and it's not really catching on.

Best Answer

lol they suck and everytime it comes on i like mute it. its so annoying im tired of hearing it but like the first person said its the artist of the week lol

It's like the artist of the week thing. the band is called rodrigo and gabriella. yeah, the music is kind of crappy but it helps you find bands nobody knows of yet.

OMG! This question made me laugh so hard. Its there singers or something of the week. Last week was Paramore. I am so sick of them. Tonight is the last night, tomorrow they will have a new band. Oh, and there name is Rodrigo Y Gabriella.

Whaddya mean? What those two people do takes some serious talent. You've got to appreciate at least that...

MTV likes to highlight new music and new artists that's all.

Isn't that like the artist of the week? I hate it too

hahaha omg i thought i was the only one that thought that yeah wata *** is up wit that some rodrigo and i cant remeber the girls name is really getting on my nerves!