Toyota Tacoma 1996 TPS malfunction?

I used my OBDII sensor to read my "Check Engine" code. It came back with an error code: "P0510 Closed Throttle Position Switch." I believe it is referring to the Throttle Position Sensor. I don't know if the part is stuck "closed" or if it is broken? Unfortunately, I also... show more I used my OBDII sensor to read my "Check Engine" code. It came back with an error code: "P0510 Closed Throttle Position Switch."
I believe it is referring to the Throttle Position Sensor. I don't know if the part is stuck "closed" or if it is broken? Unfortunately, I also don't know where this part is or how to replace it if it is even replaceable. I need someone who can verify whether I am right in assuming that the code is referring to the throttle position senor. I am also looking for some information on how to replace the part. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you are unable to provide feedback on this board feel free to email me @: acdc007elite@gmail.com
(Please, no answers that are questions about my question >.>)

Looking forward to some much needed clarification and help!!!
-Trevor