is need for speed carbon pc good?

i am planning on buying need for speed carbon for my computer. so is it a good game for pc and is it hard since u have to use the keyboard? and do u steer with the mouse?

Favorite Answer

Yes, Need For Speed Carbon for PC is AWESOME!!! Great graphics, excellent storyline, and limitless custom cars to drive with. However, I do suggest buying a racing steering wheel with foot pedal to enhance your play, because just using the mouse and keyboard doesn't allow you to have the full experience while controlling the car.

Source(s): I have the game for PC.

Hi,

Here I got Need for Speed Most Wanted for free: http://j.mp/1uSFqCI

In this classic racing videogame you will be free to move around the city as you compete against other drivers. Although this title allows you to play by yourself with its single-player mode, you will always have an extra opponent while you drive. The police will try to chase and intercept you at all times, and will add extra adrenaline to the race.

It's the best game.

• rashad

Cheat Lists Ctrl+a million - endless NOS Ctrl+2 - endless Speedbreaker Ctrl+3 - waft Multiplier x20 while activated, all your drifting factors gets elevated by using 20. Ctrl+4 - funds Hack enter the quantity of funds you like, circulate into unfastened roam, hit ctrl+4 and return to the secure homestead to obtain you cash. Ctrl+5 - on the spot Cooldown

only the best game in the world

it depends on if u like racing games