Here is a question that you'll can sink your teeth into! How would you recommend that the war in Chechnya be

Lets get down to brass tacks! I have posted several questions on here regarding the war being fought in Chechnya, and I have received several answers, most of them sincere and honest answers, now I would like to hear what you feel would be the solution to this war in Chechnya, and how it could end in a very... show more Lets get down to brass tacks! I have posted several questions on here regarding the war being fought in Chechnya, and I have received several answers, most of them sincere and honest answers, now I would like to hear what you feel would be the solution to this war in Chechnya, and how it could end in a very amicable and peaceful manner between the Russian Federation and the Chechnya's fighters?

Serious answers, please!

Thank you,

Fire'n'Ice