Music Room Decorating Ideas...?

I'm 14 years old, and I'm moving into a new house. It's still being buit right now, but we'll move in next month. Me and my sister convinced my parents to give us the guest bedroom as our music room. I play electric guitar (and hopefully acoustic one day), flute, piano, and I have a keyboard, too.... show more I'm 14 years old, and I'm moving into a new house. It's still being buit right now, but we'll move in next month. Me and my sister convinced my parents to give us the guest bedroom as our music room. I play electric guitar (and hopefully acoustic one day), flute, piano, and I have a keyboard, too. And my sister's gonna get a drumset and she plays french horn. So that room will be used to play our instruments and stuff. I was just wondering what you think would be a cute layout of the room. The main objects would be the drumset, piano, and keyboard. I also have 2 guitars, and I was wondering if I should display them on guitar stands instead of putting them in the cases. Please give me tips on the layout of the room! Also, I was wondering how we could decorate it to make it look cooler. We're not allowed to paint the walls, but is there any way we can
Update: ...make it more than just an empty room with plain white walls? Any tips and help would be appreciated!!