2010, 2020, 2030. 2040, 2050 Which of these dates?

do you think will have the greatest sigificance in your life and why?

Favorite Answer

2020,because we will be witnessing how the technology has exterminated the wildlife and acordingly humans.It is most likely that we will have proven the righteousness of the saying ''Homo homini Lupus''

Excuse me, the Northwest passage has been navigable every summer since 2006. It never was for 6,000 years before. Oil companies aren't laying claims for nothing. Russia isn't claiming Arctic territory out of false science and there's a reason why Canada is ordering 65 more fighter jets and opening a base in Resolute. The last link is an animated map of the arctic ice cover from 1980 to 2010. Besides the link you've provided clearly shows 2006-2007 and 2011-2012 has significantly less sea ice than 1979-2000 average so how is that a recovery? Note that +/- 2 standard deviation is a 95% range, being inside +/- 2 standard deviations means little but the fact that so much of 2006-2007 and 2011-2012 are outside the +/- 2 standard deviation range is significant. I can only surmise that you must just be trolling for the deniers to put their proverbial feet in their mouths. Don't worry, they do that all on their own.

Life is $hit right now hopeing 2010 will be better 2020 and 2030 and 2004 and 2050 and 2060 and 2070 and so on

World will end in 2030. Selling tickets now for the after party, 200 a piece.

I'll say 2040 or 2050. Why? Because I'll probably die in that time and thats pretty significant.

Emily - There is much more s**t you have to deal with after high school than there is when you are in it...Sad but true. *sigh*

Lots of stuff in between those dates but I suppose the only one I worry about will be 2050 co I will probably be dead and this worries me because I have two special needs sons who need 24hr help and I only hope that there is someone around who loves them as much as I do to take care of them.

Like Kitty Katty I'll be 101 years old in 2050 so that's a good candidate for me too. However it may be that I shall see it only from beyond the grave!!

2010 because I plan to move out two years after that.

=0 I'll be 56 in 2050...middle-aged! ...not old though :D

I might live to see the 50's! w00t!!

2010. Graduation baby. Off to college.

2020 ---because I am training my 5 year old grandson Mark to be the fastest runner in the world and he has to win the Olympic Gold Medal .It will be the greatest moment in my life as his grandfather .I have promised to cheer him when he stands on the victory podium .in year 2020.