Why do people love Zac Efron so much?

Let's face it: He's not cute. In fact, like many Disney Channel stars, you wouldn't like them if they weren't on TV. If you just saw Zac pass by your house, you wouldn't have taken any notice of him.

Favorite Answer

There will always be a teen heartthrob. Growing up, I had posters of JTT (Jonathan Taylor Thomas), Devon Sawa, and Taylor Hanson on my walls. Then of course came the boy banders, Nick Carter, Justin Timberlake, etc. Now the kids/teens today have Zac Efron. The kid is a pretty decent actor, he sang great in Hairspray, and of course, has a squeaky clean image (so far...). Check out the latest issue of Rolling Stone---Zac looks hot. Admit it! lol. :)

because he sings like a girl. And apparently girls LOVE it when guys sing like girls. I've noticed this a LOT! If that weren't the case than nobody would like any of the boy bands from the 90's.

Me personally, I sort of think he's okay by his performance on Hairspray but I think that might have something to do with the fact that I loved the movie. (I like most REAL musicals)

So in the end, that's the reason I believe girls like him so much, cause he sings like a girl. What I wanna know is why do ppl like V. Hudgens so much?

I read in popstar mag.

10 reason's why he's hot:

1st. He's Charismatic!

2nd.He's Got The Look!

3rd.He's A Triple Threat!

4th.He's A Great Bf!

5th.He's Loyal To His fans!

6th.He's Modest!

7th.He's.Got A Super Sense Of Humor!

8th.He's Dedicated To His Work!

9th.He's On The Rise!

10th. He's A Cool Buddy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure whether its true!!

Source(s): Popstar magazine

Haha I agree with that. My 11 year old sister is in love with him. Posters everywhere and the such. I guess hes kind of like the prince from Sleeping Beauty. Whats makes him cuter than the other fairy tale princes? He can sing AND dance.

I think that he's really CUTE and HOT!!!

you're just jealous that many people like him, let's face it, he's a gorgeous guy, he can act, he can sing, he can even DANCE!!

I think these are the reasons why SO MANY people LOVE HIM!!

I'm one of those who doesn't like Zac anyway!!! But I'm one of those who adores Jesse McCartney, because he's %100000000000000000000 the hottest & cuttest & also the best guy in the whole world.

I don't know why people do.

I know i don't love him so much.

I so agree with you about him.

i no he completely sucks some major ***.he is so freakin ugly....*throws up*

you're right. hes not cute, he's GORGEOUS.

I have no idea... he is hideous and he seems pretty gay!!!