I need a job??????

I need some money for a trip in December. Do some places hire people who are 13?

Favorite Answer

I think you would need a work permit.

Why not do odd jobs around the neighborhood?

Clean windows, cut lawns, pick weeds, run errands, grocery pick up, distribute flyers (ask some realtors), paint a fence, look for stuff that needs fixing in the neighborhood, or look for a need (ask someone who works all day if you can walk their dog?)

I think that for most businesses, you have to be at least 14 and often older to work there. But you could do things like babysit, mow lawns, clean houses, wash cars, house-sit, etc. for money now. You could also have a garage sale. I just did (I'm 14) and made about $300. Or have a bake sale or something like that. Good luck! Have fun on your trip!

In the United States, you can't be hired to work anywhere legally unless it's your family's business. You could do things like baby sit, and I think a paper route is okay.

not unless if you have a workers permit....which i'm doubting...

try going around your neighborhood or make a deal with your parents to do chores for money...but otherwise you could go post some posters out around the neighborhood for babysitting, house sitting, pet sitting, dog walking, yard work, paper route...

i think all u can do is babysitting or a paper round til ur 14