32 weeks pregnant?

i will be 32 weeks pregnant on monday and for the past few days, maybe almost a week i have been feeling like crap.. constent migrans that dont go away even when i take tylenol, uper and lower back pain and thats so bad that i cant tell anymore if im having contrations or bracton hick(what ever you want to call... show more i will be 32 weeks pregnant on monday and for the past few days, maybe almost a week i have been feeling like crap.. constent migrans that dont go away even when i take tylenol, uper and lower back pain and thats so bad that i cant tell anymore if im having contrations or bracton hick(what ever you want to call them) and i have been feeling very sick, way worse then morrning sickness in the begining. i have also been having sharp pains on my cirvex but i was told by a few people and my boyfriends mom( who happens to be a nurse) that its just my cirvix softning for labor but that got worse with pain too. so can any tell me whats going on and what i can do to help the pain. im always taking warm showers or baths and ive done everything the books say and nothing works.
4 answers 4