Wedding menu: serious inquires only please...?

my hubby and i are planning to renew our vows in november we have planned our own menu take a look and let me know what u think. this is for 24-30 people... ham and cheese on baby crossiants chicken salad on baby crossiants assorted veggies and dip on tray assorted fruit and dip on tray punch, soda,... show more my hubby and i are planning to renew our vows in november we have planned our own menu take a look and let me know what u think. this is for 24-30 people...

ham and cheese on baby crossiants
chicken salad on baby crossiants

assorted veggies and dip on tray

assorted fruit and dip on tray

punch, soda, coffee and tea

chips and dip

and a white chocolate mousee cake for dessert

so now if u have any suggestions or can add to any of this please feel free and help me out in anyway... thank u all and god bless u and have a wonderful and blessed weekend...
Update: I have added some more stuff to this menu, we have added cocktail sausages in bbq sauce, and pimento cheese on baby crossiants all these sandwiches will have bibb or romaine lettuce on them too... so please give me your honest answers and some helpful suggestions too are welcome