shaggy
shaggy asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Gordon or Kenseth. Who do I start today?

I keep goin back and forth on who to start today on my fantasy racing league... Kenseth or Gordon?! They are both good at bristol. I have Kenseth starting now, but my gut tells me someone (maybe Gordon) will take him out! Who would you start??

Favorite Answer

I have the same choice and started Kenseth. At Bristol it is pretty much a crapshoot, anyways.

The reasons I would go with Kenseth because his last 4 races at Bristol have been top 10's.

In addition, I am a little leary of Gordon choking lately. At this track, a spinout will put you from 1st to 41st in 5 seconds.

I had the same dilema and went with Kenseth. Matt looked good in qualifying and has done particularly good in the August race at Bristol (won this race the last 2 years). Gordon is always a threat there but somehow Matt seems a safer pick to me.

Both have done well at Bristol, but I would start Kenseth. He does a good job at keeping his car out of trouble there. Gordon does a good job at making people mad there, I could see him getting put in the wall.

I would start Kenseth because hes really good at Bristol, but Gordon's been doing good this season.

• Gordon

Source(s): Jeff Gordon Rules !!!!!!!

I would go with Gordon. I mean besides Gordon being the best driver today he's going to be looking for revenge after what happen on Tuesday. Gordon is not out to get a good finish. He's out to win races. So really everybody even team mates should watch themselves tonight.

Gordon

Gordon

Wow, that is a tough choice. Both of those guys are good at Bristol for sure. I'd start Kenseth, he did the sweep last year and is pretty good at staying out of trouble at that track.

Kenseth. Because he has won the last two night races at Bristol, and he usually does good there either race.