Brand/style of sunglasses? girls what do you think?

Do girls judge guys or like guys with nice expensive sunglasses? I want to buy Armani Sunglasses, Gucci, or DnG, any other suggestions? should i go with fashion or style? the cool puff daddy looks or brad pitt? sporty style or classy style? big or small sunglasses? any other brands you girls have in mind? whats the... show more Do girls judge guys or like guys with nice expensive sunglasses? I want to buy Armani Sunglasses, Gucci, or DnG, any other suggestions? should i go with fashion or style? the cool puff daddy looks or brad pitt? sporty style or classy style? big or small sunglasses? any other brands you girls have in mind? whats the newest sunglasses that just came out? I want a pair of really good and expensive sunglasses
and have girls say things such as "Aree those the new luey vaton sunglasses?!" or "nice shades". because of course girls know more about fashion and the "New Look" than guys do. so im asking you girls. feel free to link me to a site if you want that would help. also type of clothes to. i like to buy cloths and im really picky so lemme know as well. pce!