Wal-Mart or Target?

Debate

I perfer target because they have a better selection of CDs and are way more organized...u

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

TARGET!!!! No question!!! They are the best store. They have the best merchandise, the service is a thousand times better and I love that they have those little walkie talki things so you don't have to wait forever for manager to answer. They can just holler at them over the talkie. So convenient!!! And employees don't run away form you when you're about to ask a question like they do at Walmart. They approach you and ask if you need help. What a novel idea. And their home decor is so much more stylish and much better quality than Walmart. I should like star in a Target commercial. I love love love it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Target

• 1 decade ago

Target

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Target.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Target.

• 1 decade ago

Target! Won't set foot in Wal-Mart.

I don't mean to be a snob, but all the in-breds from God-knows-where shop at our Wal-Mart. The employees are pretty Deliverance too!

• 1 decade ago

I prefer Target because the quality of their clothers seems to be better than target. If I buy clothes from Walmart the fabric is usually thin or seems to get worn out really quick. Clothes from Target seem to last a little bit better.

And Target sells unedited and edited versions of CDs and Walmart sells edited versions only.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Target has better stuff but Wal-Mart is cheaper. I shop at both.

• 1 decade ago

Wal-Mart

• Nico
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Wal-Mart

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.