I'm days away from being 18, and my parents still wont let me go to friends houses without parents. HELP?

hi. i just started my senior year of high school and will be 18 in a few days. I am a straight A student and don't drink or smoke or even swear and i am not "active" if u know what i mean. however, my mom still will not let me hang out with any of my friends at their houses unless there is a parent... show more hi. i just started my senior year of high school and will be 18 in a few days. I am a straight A student and don't drink or smoke or even swear and i am not "active" if u know what i mean. however, my mom still will not let me hang out with any of my friends at their houses unless there is a parent there. and in my house - turning 18 does not do anything for me, im still "under her roof." How do i convince her that i know right from wrong to keep her from being so overprotective? I am not dumb enough to move out as im still in high school. But by her not letting me even go there to houses - how am i ever even going to be able to show her that i am responsible unless i get confronted by an issue? HELP!!! thanks