Best Hospital for Burn injury??

I would like to know which is the best Hospital in the world for serious burn injury? My friend has 35% burn injury on neck, stomach and both arms, she is in safdarjung hospital right now as its the best one in Delhi, she was in ICU for 3 days now she is shifted to Genral ward but one stupid arrogant doctor is very rude and sent her to a room where ac is not at all working not even fan its summer in delhi she is suffering..but he is fighting with them.. i know indian doctor(govt. doctor) they dont care at all as they get good salery..if you will say anything to them they will go on strike...what should i do?

• Alissa
    Favorite Answer

When my brother was burned (80% of his body) he was at the Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, PA. They were great to him! I'm not sure how severe your friend's burns are but it doesn't sound like they are taking very good care of her. Does she need skin grafts?

I'm not sure what your options are but I wish you all the luck in the world. I know how stressful and painful this all is

I don't know if this will help you but,

"The William and Randolph Hearst Burn Center at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center is the largest and busiest in the nation, treating more than 1,300 inpatients and 4,000 outpatients annually. Its research has led to significant improvements in the survival rate and quality of life for both adults and children."

Here is a link to their international patient service: http://www.nyp.org/services/international-services...

Good luck!

I have looked for you here in the uk but to travel to another country when he is under treatment could be a health risk for him, infections for instance. Can a member of her family or maybe yourself speak to the patients liaison officer expressing your concern over her treatment. Keep calm and unemotional is the best approach. Mount Vernon Hospital, Hillingdon is a well respected Burns and cancer treatment centre. Wikipedia have details on their search files.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Vernon

• Lucky

Here in San Antonio is the best Brook Army medical center,

I wish I knew of a way to get her out of Dehli into a Usa burn unit...Best wishes.

The best ones I know of is Parkland Hospitsal in Dallas Texas and Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio Texas. I don't know if that helps you or not.

Definitely not the NHS.. Best in the world is Bupa private hostipal treatment