Inflammatory Breast Cancer?

For three months now, I've been getting an intermittent breast rash, on the underside, which is quite hot to the touch. Antibiotics have helped clear it up on 2 occasions. There is however still a visible residual shadow of the rash. Of course nothing shows up on mammogram or ultrasound. The only... show more For three months now, I've been getting an intermittent breast rash, on the underside, which is quite hot to the touch.

Antibiotics have helped clear it up on 2 occasions. There is however still a visible residual shadow of the rash.

Of course nothing shows up on mammogram or ultrasound.

The only symptoms I don't seem to have are the inverted nipple and no discharge from the breast.

It seems the pores look bigger, so maybe I have the orange peel rash, maybe not. I'm no expert.

At one Emergency Room visit I was told I have cellulitis. I was sent to the ER twice by my gynecologist because the rash wasn't clearing up quick enough in her opinion, once the antibiotics were started. (Amoxycillon)

What I'm wondering is, with IBC does the cancer rash respond to antibiotics generally?

What type doctor should I see now? My primary care and ask for a referral?

From what I've read an MRI can detect Inflammatory Breast Cancer. Biopsy seems debatable.

What now? Any IBC survivors?
Update: The first rash came on quick, within hours from pea size to 3 inch by 4 inch by morning.

2nd time, again, quick and large. Another area on side of breast also started 2 more rashes.