Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever watched a movie that actually scared you?

because "scary" movies lately have not been living up to that tittle.I honestly couldnt think of any movie i have ever seen that has scared me.

Best Answer

No. I do the scaring around here!

The phsyco dude in Saw is based on me and my dog!

There is only one movie I can think of that scared me and it was only one small part of the movie. It was "The Village" and when the supposed creature was waiting for the blind girl in the forest and started chasing her it scared me. Afterwards when I watched it again it still scared me even though I knew then it wasn't really a creature, but someone dressed as one. Finally after about the 6th time I watched it I stopped getting scared at that point in the movie. Yea I know I'm a wimp.

Jaws scared the hell out of me. I couldn't even go in a swimming pool. Psycho (the original) made me take baths instead of showers. But for new movies check out Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon. I laughed through the whole movie, but it's supposed to be funny. But scary because it makes Jason, Freddy, Micheal, and all the other freaks real.

The Ring. Watching it didn't creep me out, so much as the drive home afterward. A friend and I watched it at another friend's place about an hour away, so a long, late-night drive when you're still in that state of mind gets a little scary. We were just waiting for something to jump out of the ditch or whatever.

The original exorcist was terrifying when i was a kid and still is today.

Also Zelda in Pet Semetary had me sleeping with the lights on for a week.

The opening scene of the ring made me keep feet under me for the entire movie.

PS- Horror movies are my favorite and I don't scared that easily. Most I find more funny than scary.

I love to be scared! The Exorcist and the original When a Stranger Calls are at the top of my list.....most of the scary movies are old ones. These days its just over-the-top gruesome fx that just could not possibly happen.

the element (1982) The Grudge trilogy observed franchise the hoop A Nightmare on Elm highway (1984, ward off the remake) Friday the thirteenth (1980, forget approximately the remake) The Fog (1980, ward off the remake) Scream franchise i be responsive to what you probably did final summer season the school (1998) Sorority Row very final trip spot (2000) Hostel The Collector (2009) identity (2003) indications (2002) The 6th experience The Strangers (2008) devil (2010) journey Horizon

the scariest movie i ever watched and that was just bits and pieces of it was The Exorcism with Linda Blair back in the the middle 70's and to this day I'll never ever watch another movie like that or or even similar to it.

yes. i'm scared of like almost everything [not like everything everything but you know what i mean]. i cannot watch any scary movie without not being able to sleep for like a week.

Thirteen Days. It'about the Cuban missle crisis. Scared the hell out of me.