Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Lindsay Lohan case?

Who thinks that the scum Lindsay Lohan got off WAY too easy in her plea bargain? I do. She got 1 day in jail for possession of cocaine and reckless driving/DUI. Where I live, that would give her a minimum of 18 months in jail and 3 years of probation. Are you outraged that celebrities keep getting preferential treatment?

Best Answer

Yes, but what's more outrageous is that the news stations spends hours and hours reporting about these celebrates when there's a war going on in Iraq, or there's a hurricane in Mexico or other important stuff like that.

Who cares about what Paris Hilton is doing?Who cares if there was a celebrity cat fight? Who cares if Britney Spears is gone wild???

There are other things to think about, you know....

No, I am not surprised. It is not due to the fact she is a celebrity. The common person can also get such a sentence if the judge feels that they are not a harm to society,. Did you notice the 3 years probation? If she screws up, that turns to jail time. You better read all that is entailed in her sentencing, she did not "get off easy". I personally do think she knows how destructive her behavior is and how lucky she did not hurt another person in the process.

I do! I think it's crap that these celebrities get off way to easy. They'll all be a mental case forever! It's ridulous, they treat rehad like it's a new trend!

• Starla

Will you guys pleeeeeaaase stop obsessing about Lindsay Lohan?? There are more important things in the world you know? If I have to read her name here one more time....

No kidding it ain't right, not to mention how can someone have so much and not even care and just throw her life away? i don't understand it.

it is unfair to the regular ppls