- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
You have the power to make a difference. Small changes to your daily routine can add up to big changes in helping to stop global warming.
1. Replace a regular incandescent light bulb with a compact fluorescent light bulb (cfl)
2. Reduce the number of miles you drive by walking, biking, carpooling or taking mass transit wherever possible
3. Be sure you're recycling at home. Buy recycled paper products
4. Check your tires weekly to make sure they're properly inflated
5. Use less hot water
6. Avoid heavily packaged products
7. Move your thermostat down 2° in winter and up 2° in summer
8. Plant a tree
9. Turn off electronic devices you're not using. Unplug electronics from the wall when you're not using them
10. When it is time for a new car, choose a more fuel efficient vehicle
11. Try car sharing
12. Try telecommuting from home
13. Fly less
14. Switch to green power
15. Buy locally grown and produced foods
16. Buy fresh foods instead of frozen
17. Seek out and support local farmers markets
18. Buy organic foods as much as possible
19. Eat less meat
After reducing your emissions you can do even more by going "carbon neutral." By supporting clean renewable energy, you can effectively neutralize your personal CO2 emissions. Your small investment will ensure that for every ton of carbon dioxide you are emitting, a ton of carbon dioxide will not be released into the atmosphere. Go NEUTRAL!
PS2：可以擷取你所需要的要點。Source(s): 我的部落格 http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/rain-hsu/article?mid=38...