How much caffeine or nicotine (in mg) is lethal to the human body?? I read somewhere......??

i read somewhere that if you consume a certain amount of milograms of caffeine or nicotine, (i forget what it was) during the course of one day, you run the risk or throwing yourself into cardiac arrest or some kind of shock. (but i cant remember the article). it was close to a hundred mg maybe in caffeine? (i... show more i read somewhere that if you consume a certain amount of milograms of caffeine or nicotine, (i forget what it was) during the course of one day, you run the risk or throwing yourself into cardiac arrest or some kind of shock. (but i cant remember the article). it was close to a hundred mg maybe in caffeine?
(i dont remember) and somewhere close to 70mg of nicotine. is that right? i'm thinking those numbers are way off....
What's consided a normal ( i cant say healthy, as neither is healthy) amount that a person should/could consume to stay well under that limit? (besides none at all lol).....
i'm just curious..........
caffeine speeds up your heart so to speak.... does what does nicotine do? other than posion your body?
Update: okay thank you! I couldnt remember where i read it so i couldn't find the article again. it made me nervous! Somedays i have an awful lot of caffine (nowhere near that total i don't think). I'd prefer to stay as far beneath the estimated lethal limit as possible........ it was an interesting... show more okay thank you!

I couldnt remember where i read it so i couldn't find the article again.

it made me nervous! Somedays i have an awful lot of caffine (nowhere near that total i don't think). I'd prefer to stay as far beneath the estimated lethal limit as possible........
it was an interesting article though! really makes you think about what you out into your body!! lol
Update 2: thanks. these were all great. very helpful.