P

What kind of message has God sent you?

Were their obvious signs? What message was God sending you?

God does exist and yes he does send us messages!!! Please answer this question if you are religious!!!

The message God sent me was one that I will treasure forever!! He sent me a friend and we ended up drifting apart. The friend left an everlasting impression on me!!! I thank God for that!!!

Best Answer

That I, of all people, am worth his time... which means he really does love everyone. It's such a miracle.

I may get a little too personal here but it was a very real message sent from God to me... my husband and I WERE having a failing marriage due to many things but my husband's biggest problem was the complete lack of physical intimacy. I felt I could not meet my husband's needs regarding sex because I wasn't getting anything I needed from him. It basically repulsed me to have sex with my husband the few and far between times that I forced myself to submit to him. I was saved not even a month ago (praise God!), and started studying "Love & Respect" to learn how to rescue my failing marriage biblically. I learned through the book how important it is to meet a man's sexual needs, and realized that my husband wasn't just trying to use me... sex is just a very different meaning to men than for women. I still couldn't understand how to let my guard down and actually want to be intimate with my husband. So I prayed and prayed, and cried and prayed... and let's just say he REALLY answered my prayers. Almost as soon as I was done praying for the first time in about 2+ years I was the one that wanted to be intimate with my husband and I was the one that initiated it! THAT RIGHT THERE WAS ONLY THROUGH GOD... and that's all it took - the walls are down and my husband and I have had an enjoyable physical connection ever since!

God is so good.

• Piper

It's all in the translation. The term respect can be used in different contexts. Check other translations online. Such as ... (Acts 10:34) At this Peter opened his mouth and said: “For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, (Romans 2:11) For there is no partiality with God. (Colossians 3:25) Certainly the one that is doing wrong will receive back what he wrongly did, and there is no partiality.

He is always sending all of us messages, but we need to pay attention to them. Like when we are so full of ourselves and then something happens to put us back on a more humble position... or when we are doing something wrong, and then someone finds that out, and we feel ashamed... or when are so selfish and we find ourselves being forgotten by someone else... I see a lot of these kind of things in my life...

My husband is a controller, and he lost his job last year and I told him, this is God showing you that you don't have everything under control... I should call that lessons in life, that we need to tune in so that we can learn from that, instead of just beat our heads against the wall.

Of course, there are other kinds of messages, dreams, visions, things whispered in our ears...

Peace!

• I have had alot of messages from Allah..

1) The quran:: I didnt use to read the quran, i was stupid i guess... I then started reading it because my dad signed me up for islamic skool.. wen i read it i was totally amazed.. there r so much miracles in it.. It told us about atories of adam and hawa(eve) and told us of the signs that god has shown Mohammed (peace be upon him)... it even showed modrn science discoveries.. just mazing

2) The animals have spoken the name of allah (youtube: islam miracles) and alot of fruit have allahs name written on it, the sky has spelled out allah, and many more..

3) Everything is a maricle and everything is a sign:: open ur eyes and u will realize...

Source(s): The Quran... May allah guide us all in the right path

...too many to mention...they are sometimes big and sometimes small...one time, in particular, comes to mind when I prayed for a specific sign...and I never spoke it to anyone...and the "sign" was so "off the wall" that no one could possibly even think of it to try and fake it...and yet, I was not disappointed...things like this happen between me and God all the time...

To prove to the world that the Bible has always been a science book written by God Himself.

Ideas, wisdoms and knowledges that will benefit all of mankind(science, maths, language, history, etc) . That is also considered as His messages. Well, that's what we Muslims believe.

That I can show people that there is something unimaginable beyond this life. Not by some magic trick or craftily written words, but just by being myself, that those who meet me and choose to know me often times find themselves.

In his absence and silence to desperate, tear-ful prayers in a formerly semi-religious life of mine, he was saying to me,

"Fu ck you! Your life means shyt to me, and I won't help you. On second thought, here, here's a wife for you ... a good girl raised really strict Southern Baptist who is, in all reality, gonna turn out to be a selfish materialistic adultering wh-ore, and I'm going to trap you forever in this loveless marriage by giving you the truest gem of your heart in daughter form - you putz!"

That's what he said to me.

Except for my daughter, which is the only reason I'm even bothering to remain alive and breathing, I might as well have tied an anchor around my ankle and jumped into the ocean about 15 years ago.

Source(s): I'm an atheist now and I've come to terms with life as it is here on this planet, and I'm comfortable with the truth.
  • Gifted

To be strong as I see the day approaching and not to forget to stay in church with other believers