what is the best site to whatch full episodes of any TV show for free?

Favorite Answer

All the networks now have online players that show most of their TV shows for free. During a season, they will post up a show about 1 hour-1 day after it airs on TV. It's a great way to get catch up on a show where you missed a few episodes or get hooked on a new show all together (I watched 15 episodes of Jericho on cbs.com in one weekend!) The one problem I've had is with the players freezing up (especially on cbs.com), but it's a pretty convenient way to watch your favorite network shows online - and with good quality too because they aren't bootlegged.

abc.com, cbs.com, nbc.com and I believe FOX has their own myspace page dedicated to online TV-watching.

ok this site is very good site and it has links to all the online movies ans tv episod sites and you can search any movie or episode if you wanna watch online!

http://www.ovguide.com/tvfilm.html

OVGuide is a portal and video search engine to the best online video sites on the web.

it has over 40 sites!

enjoy the site!

movies.naboliser.com

also check out www.freewebs.com/movies4thou