How Do Christian Women Feel About The Bible Condoning Rape?

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. -- Numbers 31:15-18 How does this... show more And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. -- Numbers 31:15-18

How does this bible verse make you feel as a Christian woman? Or even as a Christian man? Why would this ever be considered okay?
Update: Okay for those who wanted context I hope that you will read the whole preceeding and following chapters full of more murderous goodies
Update 2: To the responder me!:
This passage is not taken out of context...if you knew and read the bible you would know this. I at no point said that God said this did I? I was a Christian for 20 years and I suggest that YOU know and understand what is in the bible. Do some research, at least read it dude.
Update 3: I do not understand how you can see this as rape. What else do you think take the virgin female children for yourself would be?
Update 4: I find it especially funny that if this was in the Koran...Christians would be condemning it all over the place lol.