Who SHOULD win the '08 Election?

and why?

-Full Explanation Gets Best Answer

Favorite Answer

This election is a first for me. I never thought I'd ever vote for a republican esp after the disaster we call the Bush administration. But I found a canidate who really inspires me. I will be voting for Ron Paul. He is anti-war, wants to lower taxes for the middle class and poor, voted no against the Patriot Act, voted no against the amendment banning gay marriges. He believes the United States should have a non-intervenionlist forgien policy where we trade and negiote with other countries instead of fighting useless wars where so many innocent people die. He wants to drastically reduce the debt the United States is in and restore our country to the democracy it once was. Finally we have a voice for the people.. one that isn't backed by corporations and lobbyists.. but by the people.. Ron Paul is a man of his word.. just check his track record.. He knows where he stands on the issues, unlike other canidates whose stances seem to change from week to week.. I truly believe he can boost the morale of this country and restore a democracy for the people not just for the elite...

any one who doesnt pull out (thats monica said to bill) will lower taxes, will set up a good health care for when i want to retire and know that my government will crack down more on hardcore drugs instead of maryjane and go after people worse than smoking a joint a day unless they are a murderer and smoking a joint a day than that mother f*cka has to go to jail for a while but they need to loosen the tie around maryjane

Ron Paul

voted against the patriot act

voted against the Iraq war

want to abolish the Federal Reserve and IRs, replace with sound monetary system, maybe backed by gold

wants to abide by the Constitution

wants small government

wants to lower taxes,

look into him, he's the only truth teller. For Peace and liberty. ronpaul2008.com

Who should, of course, the best candidate for the job. Who will. that's anyone guess at this point. A lot of people are PO'd at Bush, but there are also a lot that hate the Dem front runner, incuding me. I would like Fred Thompson, true, he let Bill skate on his purgery conviction, but I think it was because he saw the bigger picture better than I did. Anyhow, a politician who has shown to cross party lines, like Joe Lieberman did, deserves my support

Mike Gravel: The only Candidate wanting to stop US production of nukes...or mensioning it. He wants to end income tax as it is not sanctioned by the constitution. He's strict on Corporations regarding environmental laws and conservation. He wants to decriminalize marijuana as statistically and economically it is less damaging than alcohol. He looks at politics with a broadmindset often reflecting back on the first civilizations on earth. He said that terrorism has been/ and always will be part of civilization. He wants the American people to have more direct legislative power. He is willing to expose the underlying workings and tactics of congress such as filibusters...etc

I have to agree with T Monster, because he is completely right! It is time for some serious changes, and we have got to stop supporting candidates who favor corporate interests and special interests, and the so called elite, over the constitution and the needs of ALL the people. *sm*

Ron Paul, because America is in great need of an honest politician.

• KD7ONE

Ron Paul, because he understands and will follow the Constitution.

• SHlT, im so fugging scared that there gonna go the "bush route", that i dont even wanna think about it!

.

The Republican nominee! Reason - so we aren't invaded by a foreign source, have to deal with another 9/11, and/or become a 3rd world socialist haven!