why is yahoo mail always asking for me to tpye in security code before sending message in Vista?

I try to send a message in yahoo mail and it is always asking me to type in the security code at the bottom of the screen. I have used this email one several times. I have Vista OS.

Best Answer

It's a security measure by Yahoo, to combat spam bots who would use your mail acct to send spam. Can't be changed----sorry.

• Sonia

I am supposed to get permission before involving myself in the matters of another. Most of the time I have been asked to send positive energy when I do so - so yes, permission has been granted. And if theres a reason I feel I want to do something for someone I'm generally going to ask first. But I use common sense too - if someone I know is in the hospital, I'm not going to wait until they wake up so I can ask them if it's alright with them if I send them some positive energy.... that is downright silly to me. I'll take my consequences on stuff like that. But I don't just go sending out energy with every energy request that comes through my inbox either. My ethics dictate that well intentioned meddling is not much different from ill intentioned meddling in the grand scheme of things, but I am always going to be guided by my own view of things and that's my logic regardless of what type of things we're talking about.