dogs, dogs, dogs...and ...more dogs!?

which dog do you want to get and why?

Best Answer

I love Boxer dogs, but wouldn't ever get one I'd be to upset when it died

;-)

• Marisa

Yes, of course a cockapoo or labradoodle is still a dog. Some people look down on naming them like this and marketing them as purebreds. From what I understand, the main argument is that if you are going to own a "mutt," you should adopt one from a humane society/shelter rather than paying a lot of money for one. I also think some breeders of traditional breeds are offended by mixed "designer breeds," but in the end, it's your own choice, a dog is a dog, no matter what name you use for it. I strongly encourage anyone to adopt from a shelter because there are tons of awesome dogs who need loving homes. I got two of the best dogs ever from a shelter, the best mutts around. :) But, if you choose not to, it's your decision. Enjoy your cockapoo! :)

the one thats been in the shelter the longest and that nobody looks at because it's ugly or scruffy, because i am a true dog lover and dont care about breeds. I have a dog and she was the only one not barking and stuck in the corner of the kennels looking really sorry for herself, she had growled and nipped one of the kennel hands so she was close to being put to sleep. I took her on and she is the most loyal companion animal i have ever shared my life with. She is a mongrel, daft as a brush and very affectionate. She had just had a bad past and that was 7 years ago.

• I have a precious Heinz Variety Cross named Sandie. she is 15 or 16 . I adore dogs as they give unconditional love. I have the sticker on the car saying A dog is for life not just for christmas. I hate it when some people are unkind about dogs. They are Gods creatures. i don`t have a favourite breed they are all wonderful. None are ugly.

I am onto my 4th Golden Labrador and would always have them, they are so loving, smart and have such lovely faces. With all 4 of the dogs we have had when we are out walking people come over to stroke or pet it. Most people know they are friendly dogs and so even though they are quite big are not frightened of them.

I have two dogs already, Rhodesian Ridgeback as well as a Alsatian. They are loving and protect me well, specially here at 5 in the afternoon , the Alsatian is like a jealous husband, i am not allowed to talk to any man and he wants to go for them.

Love my dogs but also get fed-up having to walk them all the time, i do feel lazy sometimes you know:)))

Dane~ I am a scant 5'2 little thing and I love big dogs that act like big babies as I am the exact opposite. I also love the cuddly attitude and not having to bend down to pet them. They are also the most beautiful dogs in the whole world!

• Elke B

Well, we have a lab.... lovely, but walk intensive, hes a willing, smart animal, he wants to learn.... next time I know to get hip displacement free parents- hes been expensive operation wise, but he doesnt fuss, even when the vet does sth painful. Hes always ready for walk or play, and can pickup 2!!! tennisballs in his mouth. Best dog ever

we had a yorshire( very stubborn) a poodle) insane, not her fault) and a huntermix( ok dog, friendly but she was kinda stupid)

i have 3 dogs at the moment 2 cavalier king charles spaniels and a black lab

i will always have a big/ small dog combination and always have ckcs for small dog as they are so loving and just like snuggling up on your lap for kisses and cuddles

for our next big dog my hubby wants either a rhodesian ridgeback or german shephard

but i would love to own a black Great Dane as i think they are lovely dogs or a rottweiler

who cares about the breed?! i want to adopt another dog from a shelter! i recently adopted a 2 year old mix breed from my local humane society. even my vet was confused as to what breeds were mixed to make this beautiful creature, but he is the best dog EVER!! why give TONS of money to a breeder for all those puppy headaches? go save a life!

I love dogs