What are the differences between Italian pizza, Korean pizza, Taiwanese pizza and American pizza?

I want to know more on this topic. All information are welcome. So far, I know the following. Italian pizza does not use cheese. It has only a single topping of meat. Italian love their pizzas. They consider multiple toppings of meat mix the tastes and is awful. Korean pizza adds Kimchee. They love their... show more I want to know more on this topic. All information are welcome. So far, I know the following.

Italian pizza does not use cheese. It has only a single topping of meat. Italian love their pizzas. They consider multiple toppings of meat mix the tastes and is awful.

Korean pizza adds Kimchee. They love their pizza more than the American version.

Taiwanese pizza adds seafood. Of cause they love their version.

American pizza has to have cheese and often has multiple toppings of meat. American can not stand the Italian version. They consider the Italian pizza too bland.

By the way, do you consider the American pizza a fusion between Italian and American?