Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Abercrombie?

What is the difference between Abercrombie Kids and Abercrombie & Fitch? Also, do they have the same clothes in their stores?

Update:

You know what Afro, I am asking a question and I would like a polite answer, not a rude one from brats like you.

Update 2:

Thanks for all of the answers, guys! :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

abercrombie kids and abercrombie and fitch are owned by the same company as well as hollister. abercrombie kids is basically juniors sizes and abercrombie kids is for, well kids. they have similar clothes, but they are not the same. abercrombie kids is less expensive than abercrombie and fitch. hope this helps!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Abercrombie Kids has smaller sizes than Abercrombie and Fitch. Abercrombie Kids is also a lot cheaper than Abercrombie and Fitch. No, they don't have the exact same clothes, but are almost the same and have the same style.

• 1 decade ago

Abercrombie- is for kids,

Abercrombie and Fitch- Women/Juniors

They sell very similar items, some the same or slightly different- Abercrombie kids- although meant for kids- has many sizes that could fit 13 or 14 year olds as well. :)

hope i helped!

Source(s): frequent shopper.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Abercrombie Kids is for Kids and Abercrombie and Fitch is for teens and college students. Yes they do have the same clothes just different sizes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Abercrombie kids and abercrombie and fitch are basically the same. They design almost-completely-alike clothes, but for smaller kids in abercrombie, and adults/teens in abercrombie and fitch.

• 1 decade ago

Abercrombie is for kids like kids size and Ambercrombie and Fitch is for like juniors and adults.

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not the exact same things but similar. Abercrombie kids is obviously for kids and abercrombie is for and Juniors and adults.

• 1 decade ago

abercrombie & fitch is ferr men and women, while abercrombie kids is obviously for kids. they dont have the same things in their stores because a&f is more grown up. some of the styles are kind of smilar though.

hope i helpedd

• 1 decade ago

i dont see the diff they are both for retarted girly B*t*es

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.