Need for speed most wanted or need for speed carbon?

i dont which one to pick most wanted looks great but then theres carbon.please help me decide!

Favorite Answer

I prefer Most Wanted.

It's gonna be hard to decide by posting your question here, with all the mixed opinions.

Well, believe it or not but NFS: Most Wanted goes for like 25 bucks USED! I went into Gamestop the other day, and they were selling it for 45 bucks...I don't know why. Carbon is pretty good, good story line, and I barely remember the details but I remember the game being good, 7/10. If you're only looking to spend 15, I'd definitely reccomend Carbon because of it's price and all around quality, but Most Wanted was the best racing game I've ever played, if it wasn't so overpriced I'd tell you to get it, but if all you have is 15, then I'm afraid you're subject to NFS carbon.

Well i have both but if you want one to be challenging get Most Wanted but if you want one easier you should get Carbon. Carbon also has more abilities to customize your ride that Most Wanted. But if you do get Carbon try to find the Collecters Edition

I would say buy a Nintendo, and play Super Mario 3. Or buy a Sega Genesis and play Sonic the Hedgehog. Or buy a Super Nintendo and buy Super Smash Bros. Or buy a Playstation 1 and play Madden 99. Or buy a Playstation 2 and play Metal Gear Solid 3. Or buy an XBox and buy Halo. Or buy an XBox 360 and play Fight Night Round 3. Or buy a Playstation 3 and play Madden 08.

I have Carbon and it's really fun

You have to go with nfs carbon, it has a lot better graphics and is more challenging.

I would say carbon

I think I enjoyed most wanted more... it has the police, and the other one doesn't... as I remember it, it was a long time ago that I played them

Neither, Need for speed its pants. Go for Burnout.

carbon