Ming asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

商用英文~出貨延遲

如上題~

麻煩請將下列句子翻成英文,謝謝!!

P.S 勿用翻譯機直接翻譯

Steve:

1.有關於Bussman fuse & fuse holder還在香港貨倉之事, 當初LTW寄至UPI-HK時箱內未附上PACKING LIST, 而導致UPI作業繁雜, 又加上大陸合同的文件未下來,所以還無法順利進去工廠, 我已請Victor去確認最新情況, 另外, 他現要我們提供PACKING 給他們, 以利後續安排, 所以是否可請Steve盡快向LTW索取PACKING給我們, 除此之外, 我要再提醒ㄧ次, 以後若有任何東西要寄到UPI-HK都必須要附上PACKING LIST, 這樣才可讓UPI作業更加迅速, 很謝謝你們的幫忙

2.usd$0.過0036是不久前才update的價錢, 但我們這次還是會以1mil的數量再去跟廠商劦商而達到更好的價錢, 請在給我們ㄧ天的時間, 我會在回覆你

Rating
  • tina
    Best Answer

Steve,

As you know, Bussman fuse & fuse holder are still in H.K. warehouse. When LTW sent documents to UPI-HK. they did not include packing list to complicate UPI's processing. Also, the agreement to be approved by Beijing government has not reached our hand, we are not able to get into factory. I've asked Victor to confirm the latest status. Now, they need us to give them packing list to facilitate further arrangement. So, Steve, please ask LTW to give us pakcing list ASAP. By the way, I would like to remind you that packing list must be enclosed in all the documents to UPI-HK to accelerate procesing for UPI. Thanks for your help.

US#0.00036 is the latest price just updated recently. Anyhow, we will use the quantity of 1 million to neogitate with vendors for better price. Please allow us one more day. I will respond you soon.

Regards

Source(s): tina

Steve:

1. I would like to clarify regarding the matter that Bussman fuse & fuse holder is still in Hong Kong warehouse. When LTW send the cartons to UPI-HK it does not attached with packing list, causing difficulty for UPI to carry out their operation. In addition the contract document from mainland China has been delay therefore the goods are unable to delivery to the factory. I have informed Victor to confirm the new situation and he need us to provide packing list so he could make the necessary arrangement. I would appreciate it if you could send us the packing from LTW. We would remind you that in the future any goods send to UPI-HK should included packing list, only then can UPI proceed with their operation. Many thank for you cooperation.

2. The price of USD0.0036 has been updated recently however in this case we will use the volume of 1 mil to discuss with the supplier again to achieve a better pricing. Please give us one day time frame and I will get you posted.