Anonymous

請問有誰英文很好的可以幫我中翻英以下文字

我從小在農村長大,父母親都是農人,家中經濟狀況普通,但家人彼此相處極為融洽,由於父母的管教方式,使我為人誠懇,做事認真負責,且樂於接受挑戰及壓力.

我畢業於吳鳳技術學院,主修機械工程,在學期間成績一直保持中上程度,服完兵役後,我就一直留在家裡幫爸爸作事,雖然沒有豐富的工作經驗,但是我肯吃苦,也有對工作的熱忱及責任感和一顆肯學習的心,相信憑著這種工作態度或可彌補工作經驗之不足.

本人一直想求得一份具潛力的工作,正如貴公司目前所提供的這個職位,我本身非常嚮往這樣子的工作內容,這正好能使我在機械方面獲得更廣泛的知識與經驗,目前我最渴望的就是接受更大的挑戰,獲得更多元化的實務經驗,我期望在未來的工作上,能讓我的專長充分發揮,若有幸進入貴公司,必會全力以赴扮演好自己的腳色.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I grew up in the countryside while as a child, parents were all peasants, the economic situation is ordinary in the family, but family get along each other extremely harmonious, because parents' way of disciplining, make me sincere and do things seriously, and glad to accept the challenge and pressure. I graduate from Wu phoenix technological institute, major in mechanical engineering, achievement during studying keep middle and upper degree, clothes finish after the military service, I have been staying and helping fathers to do the thing at home all the time , though there is no abundant working experience, but I am willing to bear hardships, have it to the zeal of the work and the hearts of sense of duty and Kenya's study, believe that may remedy the deficiency of working experience according to this kind of working attitude . I have been wanting to try to get a potential job all the time , just as this positions offered at present of your company, I yearn for the working content in this way very much by itself, this can just make me obtain more extensive knowledge and experience in machinery , what I thirsted for most is to accept greater challenge and obtain more pluralistic practice experience at present, I expect at work , make speciality of me is it wave to worthy of fully , if have the honor to enter your company in a in the future one, must will act own foot color well wholeheartedly.

ps

兩個答案都不值得投.

如果是為了重要的是翻譯的話建議從新發問.