Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

which of my teams is bettter(fantasy football)?

both teams are in 12 team leagues rate 1-10 and give trade opinions please thanks

team 1

QB Drew Brees

WR Donald Driver

WR Hines Ward

WR Devery Henderson

RB LaDainian Tomlinson

RB Maurice Jones-Drew

TE Kellen Winslow

BN Ben Roethlisberger BN Reuben Droughns BN Isaac Bruce BN Randy McMichaelBN Preist Holmes BN Mike BellBN patrick Crayton BN Nate Burleson

K-hansnon

DEF-New England

TeaM 2

peyton-T.J-Braylon Edwards-Calvin Johnson-T henry-Brandon Jacobs-Chris Cooley-Tony Romo-Ahman Green-Devery henderson-Lendale White-Ronald curry-Marcus Pollard

K-Elam

DEF-Pitt

Update:

TJ IS HOUSHMENZADEH

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Brian
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Team 1 absolutely kills team 2. MJD was a steal at 24. LT and him in a 12 team league can't be beaten, especially because the supporting cast around them is really good also. 10/10 for sure.

Team two I'd prolly give a 7/10 just because I really like Henry, Jacobs, and Calvin.

• 1 decade ago

Team 1 and it is not even close. Drew Brees is the 3rd or 4th best QB in fantasy football depending on who you talk to. Driver seems to be good for 1,200 yds. rec and 9 to 10 TD's every year. Hines Ward is going to bounce back this year. The Steelers are going to throw the ball a little bit more this year so that should pay dividends for Ward. Henderson could be a steal this year. Colston is the guy in New Orleans, but as much as they throw the ball Devery should still get plenty of looks. LT is a fantasy stud, enough said. MJD may not get as many touches as Fred Taylor, but I think he will still get plenty of chances to make an impact much like the Saints use Reggie Bush. Winslow had good year last year, and if your league gives you points for receptions than that makes him an even better pick. Your bench is very deep as well. Can't go wrong with New England's defense either, always seem to be near the top in every stat column.

Team 2 just lacks that depth that team 1 has. Peyton is the best QB in fantasy, but the WR's are all weak. Edwards is no better than a no. 2 fantasy wideout, and Calvin is no better than a no. 3 fantasy wide out. Henry is a good back, but again he is more like a no. 2 fantasy running back not your no.1 guy.

• 1 decade ago

Team #1 is the better club. An 8 out of 10. Might want to shore up the WR group a bit if you are proposing trades or hitting the waiver wire. LT and Jones-Drew are a killer combo and if Brees can come close to last year's numbers, you can compete with anyone.

Team #2 is 6 out of 10. Travis Henry should thrive in Denver, but if he doesn't, you are thin at RB. Gotta look at RBs for this club.

• 1 decade ago

I would give team one 7/10 just because of your QB's and LT, Team 2 is a 4 maybe 5...For Team one, I would try to trade off one of your QB's and say Isaac Bruck for a better starting WR..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Team 1 is better. There are a bunch questionable players of little worth on your bench that you could probably trade away for some better players even if it means just improving your TE or K.

• 1 decade ago

No contest...Team 1! LT automatically makes it that much better. It needs better backup RBs though. Somebody already picked up the Turner handcuff? You got cuff blocked?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.