pink family portrait?

can you relate to pink's song family portrait?how?

• Favorite Answer

yes, she talk about keeping her family together. How children are effected when adults get a divorce. It plays on one psychy. She trying to create reality and not fanasty world. All things are possible if you believe in god . Especially when you are married. You have alot of growing and maturing within a marriage. It takes two to adults to make it happened. When you say I do. Its a beautiful and wonderful thing. And when you bring kidz into your lives. You are teaching them value of give and take, comment, love, sharing and to respect one other space and time. And your children will hopefully have healthier marriages as well.

Uhh... I never heard it.. But I'll give it a Listen and I dont think I can Relate to any of Pink's songs.

• Julia

I used to have this CD...and yes, I did relate with it. My family puts the fun in dysfunctional, as I like to say...

Yep

I don't really want to say why

xx