How can i get lighter skin without damaging my skin?

I am mixed and i really hate my skin. Especially the skin on my neck/throat and back. So i wondered how i could change it without spending a fortune and damaging my skin severly. I am not planning on being chalk white or having fair skin. A Dark Olive Skin Tone would be fine and still seem natural. I live in Europe... show more I am mixed and i really hate my skin. Especially the skin on my neck/throat and back. So i wondered how i could change it without spending a fortune and damaging my skin severly. I am not planning on being chalk white or having fair skin. A Dark Olive Skin Tone would be fine and still seem natural. I live in Europe and it's not to sunny here but when it is i usually use sunblocker and avoid going into the sun. I want to be lighter because i like the way it looks. I do think that other people are pretty with dark skin but not me. I do NOT want to lighten my skin because someone has told me or because of celebirties (i actually do have the skin color most black celebirties WANT. It kinda like Rhianna- maybe a little lighter). My mum thinks i have oh so pretty skin but i think it's to dark. I heard that they are diets and stuff????
9 answers 9