Why is the most common answer about marital problems on yahoo answers "Leave him or her"?

I can't understand this. Is it just to build points or what. What a bunch of stupid answers. Like I read a post that a man was a wonderful man but his only quirk was that when he got home, he wanted dinner ready on the table. His wife said it was odd because otherwise he was extremely fun, caring, great... show more I can't understand this. Is it just to build points or what. What a bunch of stupid answers.

Like I read a post that a man was a wonderful man but his only quirk was that when he got home, he wanted dinner ready on the table. His wife said it was odd because otherwise he was extremely fun, caring, great looking and a great provider. He just HAD to have his dinner. Response, "Leave him if he is controlling" WTF! This was followed by several other people that say "leave them".

Is Marriage that invaluable to others? Seems pathetic. Do people not realise that many marriages have problems that can be SORTED OUT rather than "leave him / her".

Does it make anybody else angry that others would suggest this to anybody else so easily?