I have a question for guys out there (regarding watching porn) (or girls if this has happened to you)?

If you're with a girl and the two of you are serious, say she's over your place and she's still sleeping. Would you go online and watch porn, then proceed to search for the star of that movie on Myspace or any other site like that? If yes...what are your motives...Intentional or just curious?
Update: I have bad self asteem issues and he knows that. Sometimes we watch porn together, and other times by ourselves, I'll admit that. But I don't like him watching it while I'm in the other room just a few feet away. And I understand the whole "morning wood" part, but really...it was disrespectful... show more I have bad self asteem issues and he knows that. Sometimes we watch porn together, and other times by ourselves, I'll admit that. But I don't like him watching it while I'm in the other room just a few feet away. And I understand the whole "morning wood" part, but really...it was disrespectful and when I just confronted him with it, he denied looking up the person in the film despite me finding it in the search bar for a people search on Myspace. I may be acting a bit paranoid, but he just lied to me over the phone. Anyone else see something wrong with that?