Makin music?

Okay i have a computer and i was tryin to get this little music studio started. I got the program to make the music. But what would i need for my computer to get my words on the music.

Best Answer

It depends on what you mean by "get my words on the music". If you have recorded the music, and you have recorded the voice track, and you want to mix them, then you can use Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/). It's free, and it's a really good mix tool. If you need to record the voice track, you can use the Voice Recorder built in to Windows.

If you want to compose and print the words on the music, I recommend Harmony Assistant (http://www.myriad-online.com) It will print the musical score with the lyrics, and will even sing the lyrics in whatever you compose. It's shareware, but the $70 is a great deal for a software package that does more than a lot of commercial packages at twice the price.

Come Over - Aaliyah One In A Million - Aaliyah Differences - Ginuwine I'm In Love - Ginuwine None Of Your Friends Business - Ginuwine Role Play - Ginuwine So Anxious - Ginuwine Stingy - Ginuwine Tribute To A Woman - Ginuwine When We Make Love - Ginuwine Bed - J.Holiday Good Luck Charm - Jagged Edge He Can't Love You - Jagged Edge I Don't Wanna - Jagged Edge Promise - Jagged Edge All The Things - Joe More And More - Joe Juicy - Pretty Ricky Love Like Honey - Pretty Ricky Bump And Grind - R. Kelly It Seems Like Your Ready - R. Kelly In The Kitchen - R. Kelly Slow Wind - R. Kelly Ssex Weed - R. Kelly Put On My T-Shirt - R. Kelly Remote Control - R. Kelly Touchin' - R. Kelly You Remind Me Of Something - R. Kelly Heart Of A Woman - R. Kelly You Made Me Love You - R. Kelly Imagine That - R. Kelly The Greatest Sex - R. Kelly Don't You Say No - R.Kelly (If I)Can't Sleep Baby - R. Kelly Half On A Baby - R. Kelly Get Up On A Room - R. Kelly Etcetera - R. Kelly Seduction - R. Kelly Red Light Special - TLC Signs Of Love Makin - Tyrese Bedtime - Usher Can You Handle It - Usher Nice And Slow - Usher Bedroom Boom - Ying Yang Twins I have many extra...