Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Is our current President Bush a better president than Warren G. Harding?

Warren was one of the greats. He gave to his cronies till it hurt, much like our current giant of a president. Just think what Halliburton could have done with the Teapot Dome oil reserves.

• -RKO-
    Favorite Answer

George W. Bush will go down in history as the very WORST U.S. President (to date). In fact, my "top five" worst U.S. Presidents, in order of worthlessness, is:

5. Herbert Hoover

4. Warren Harding

3. George H.W. Bush

2. Ronald Reagan

1. George W. Bush - the WORST of the WORST

I'm not a Bush fan BUT, our president is doing one thing right. The war....yeah that's correct. Everything else he's terrible managing. However, there's a lot of places we have forces where we don't talk about it, and it takes great nerve and courage not to waver in the face of something you truly believe in....By the way, our Arab and Iranian enemies really do want to kill us all and end our society - (Not all Arabs and Iranians, just the hard core Islamics)

Harding was always popular in office, and was in the White House in a booming economy. I actually think Harding was a better president in terms of his ideals, but he wasn't as good as George Bush at continually outflanking his opponents.

I think Bush lulls his political opponents in by appearing to be a stupid bumpkin just to make them think they've got him where they want him...I call this the Abe Lincoln strategy.

SO - The answer to your question is Yes (and I voted Kerry and would do so again)

Warren G. Harding, Richard M. Nixon and Bush Sr. were all better presidents than the tyrant who occupies that post today. I would welcome a Richard NIxon type back if he replaced Bush. Richard Nixon commited one impeachable offense, but bush has commited scores. Why is no one moving against this man? Is he protected by the Devil?

This man is the least competent, most bungling, destructive, lying, deceiving and hypocritical "leader" ever to pollute the oval office and the good name of democracy.

Halliburton is not a partisan organization...just as many Democrats own stock and make money from the company.

Democrats also make money hand over fist from oil companies.

But I don't want to disturb your delusion. Carry on!

• tasha

you have have been given to be kidding. bush, what a snigger. he's the worst chief of this u . s . a . on the grounds that King George of colonial days. As for Harding, no longer surprising, yet no longer undesirable. extra powerful than bush by skill of an prolonged shot.

Do you realize that Clinton gave no bid contracts to Halliburton as well?

I'm sure you will have a snappy moveon.org comeback.

C'mon, wow us with your borrowed wit!!!

NO both are door mats for Large Business who does not want laws that protect the people.

• bubba

You must not like Mr. Harding very much...