Who believes in our government now?

I cannot believe what I have seen in so called conspiracy theories, I used to call people who believed 9/11 was an inside job were crazy. Now I'm fully convinced they did it. The current administration had every reason to want to this event to happen

The 9/11 event justified

-The war in Iraq for their oil and profit for contractors/banks/weapon developers (Don't even think it was for democracy if that were the case why haven't we helped darfur, Africa? Why not save them from GENOCIDE obviously we wont go anywhere we cant profit from...

-The patriot act-Which blocks our access to lawyers, allows searches without warrant on our homes, allows wiretapping,

allows our president in a "national emergency" to take away all of our bill of rights and institute martial law.

-The corruption of congress and the judicial courts and firings of government officials who disagree with the administration

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ skip 35 minutes into it to avoid the religion skepticism.

Favorite Answer

This has been happening for years....I was squawking about it when Clinton was doing the same thing with EO 12919, putting technology sales with Dept. of Commerce, instead of the State Dept. He started the contract with KBR back in '96!!!!......This has been going on since Wilson passed the Federal Reserve Act.....Welcome aboard the conspiracy train...But I'll bet you were one of the one's castigating me during the Clinton years...Clinton, with 12919 secured the infrastructure through FEMA, and Bushes NPSD 51 does the same for logistics....It's not about Dem vs. Rep. or Lib vs. Con....It's about power brokers and their serfdom....It just so happens that you're a lib and it's Bush doing it. What were you saying when Clinton was doing the same thing? Chances are you weren't in the political process then and now you are. I'm not saying I agree with Bush, or that I even support him, but to concentrate solely on one administration, when this has been going on for years seems partisan, trite and ignorant. When you get the blinders off and quit looking at this as "The Evil Cons or Rep." and realize that the upper echelon, Right, Left, whatever, isn't out for your best interests...Let me know...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTI...

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed -- and thus clamorous to be led to safety -- by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

-- H.L. Mencken

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Source(s):

I will miss Posse Comitatus.....

"......Section 1076 of the John Warner Defense Appropriation Act for Fiscal Year 2007 grants the president the right to commandeer federal troops or state National Guard to use them domestically. The language of that legislation allows the president to use federal troops or the National Guard in federal service in a wide range of emergencies, including natural disasters, epidemics or other public health emergencies, terrorist attacks, insurrections, or domestic violence, including conspiracies to commit domestic violence......"

You are a little misguided with your interpretation of your "facts."

That usually happens when one doesn't have all the facts and/or one is incapable or unwilling to acknowledge the truth of the facts that are put forth. As far as the 9/11 conspiracy and the hatred toward the current administration, it sounds like you are mimicking the talking points of the left and that mindset is totally self-destructive. Try taking a deep breath and really investigate both sides of any particular fact and try to make up your own mind, you'll be a better person for it in the long run. good luck PS, it's understandable that you are believing what you wrote because that thought process is pretty pervasive in the mainstream press, but it really is disingenuous on their part, detrimental to the country as a whole and is helping lead newbees like yourself down a losing path.

Conspiracy theorist do a wonderful job letting the public believe our own elected officials set up innocent Americans to die for profit. The stage for 9/11 was starting to be set long before this administration but not everyone one will admit that. Who profited from Korea, Vietnam, Bosnia, Somalia,,,, The world has changed and we must change with it,sadly at times we must take the first steps in order to protect our people and our way of life unfortunately this is not popular to some.The Patriot act is something that must be watched closely so it does not take away OUR liberties as well as corruption must be kept in check. Sadly the majority of the country is more concerned about Paris and Britney or whats on the latest reality show. Everyone must be a participant in this great government of ours. If a rabbit keeps eating your garden, it's your fault you have no food if you didn't take care of the rabbit.Yes I believe in our government, I must or it will fail. This country needs more Patriots!

You could never have a plot that massive without people talking about how they set it up on their death bed, at the bar, etc.

I'm a liberal and have always voted Democrat to the hilt. You need to get a grip and add about 10 years to your life experience and really understand history. I suggest reading Macchiavelli and Sun Tzu. Corruption is, and always has been part of politics in all countries.

Iraq has been the most economically significant area in the Middle East for thousands of years. Having unfriendly governments control our economy (we have an oil based economy) is not advantagous. You may not like it, and I certainly don't, but there is a price to be paid for our standard of living, and we are paying it.

Remember Beruit - 1984, the USS Cole, or the 1993 World Trade bombing attempt? Iran and Syria are at war with us. We are not at war with them, but make no mistake, there are a lot of people who want to kill Americans.

• manza

the US government has been mendacity for 225 years or so...what make you think of they could end now? Colin Powell became into the susceptible link in that complete WMD fabrication...it incredibly is incredible how human beings such as you're able to properly be presented with the certainty, with somebody easily admitting that they lied, and you nonetheless don't get it? you're the two in mattress with Rupert Murdoch or extremely naive. awaken, they lied. In front of the entire UN, the entire international, and everyone's mom.

• dianer

I'm glad you awoke. Terriflying isn't it.

The SPP and North American Union.

George H W Bush's New World Order.

So what else is new besides another easily duped person joins the ranks of the CT crazies?