Car Crash!?

I was recently in a car crash. can anone tell me what the procedure is for claiming against the other party. i have been to a garage and my car is a write-off. I have the other party's details and just want to know what i do next.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks x
5 answers 5