* Borax is a naturally occurring mineral, soluble in water. It can deodorize, inhibit the growth of mildew and mould.
* Baking Soda - is sodium bicarbonate. It has a number of useful properties. It can neutralize acid, scrub shiny materials without scratching, deodorize, and extinguish grease fires.
* Cornstarch - derived from corn, can be used to clean windows, polish furniture, shampoo carpets and rugs, and starch clothes.
* Lemon Juice - which contains citric acid, is a deodorant and can be used to clean glass and remove stains from aluminum, clothes, and porcelain.
* Isopropyl Alcohol is an excellent disinfectant.
Vinegar and Washing Soda.