who are the real actors?

of the little people on south park; i crazy about that little show it makes me laugh and cry too till i sore''

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Kookie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

take a look here.....

http://www.tv.com/south-park/show/344/cast.html?om...

Eliza Schneider

Role: Voice of Mayor McDaniels; Liane Cartman; Mrs. McKormick; Wendy Testaburger; Shelly Marsh; Sharon Marsh; Various Others

Mona Marshall

Role: Voice of Sheila Broflovski; Linda Stotch; Various Others [ episode 50+ ]

Trey Parker

Role: Voice of Stan Marsh; Eric Theodore Cartman; Herbert Garrison; Officer Barbrady; Terrance; Timmy; Ned Gerblanski; Satan; Randy Ma

Isaac Hayes

Role: Voice of Jerome "Chef" McElroy

Mary Kay Bergman

Role: Voice of Wendy Testaburger; Liane Cartman; Sheila Broflovski; Sharon Marsh; Mrs. McKormick; Mayor McDaniels; Ms. Crabtree; Princ

Matt Stone

Role: Voice of Kyle Broflovski; Kenny McKormick; Gerald Broflovski; Pip Pirrup; Jesus; Jimbo Kearn; Phillip; Saddam; Various Others

Gracie Lazar

Role: Voice of Liane Cartman; Wendy Testaburger; Shelly Marsh; Sharon Marsh; Various Others [ season 8+ ]

Recurring Roles...

Nico Agnone

Role: Voice of Filmore Anderson

Milan Agnone

Role: Voice of Unknown

Adrien Beard

Role: Voice of Token Williams

Kyle McCulloch

Jennifer Howell

Role: Voice of Bebe

Jennifer Howell

John Hansen (V)

Role: Voice of Mr. Slave

• 5 years ago

Well I am a professional actress, but I dont work for Disney channel. I have worked for DisneyLAND though. As for tips, sorry, but you need to have alot of god-given talent and figure the rest out on your own.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.