Green Day!!?

Anybody else like Green day?

Well I love them <3

But they aren't emo they are just typical Pop Punk / Rock / Alternative! If you don't like Green Day then please don't be rude about it! What are your thoughts on Green Day??

♥ Losa

Favorite Answer

I love green day!! I own every CD they've ever made! (Including Rock Against Bush Volume 2 which includes the song "Favorite Son" They didn't make the CD, it's just the song is rare.) My favorite song would probably have to be either Holiday or Stuck with Me. My room also has as much posters as it can hold. (About 8, not including ones I got out of magazines, I have over ten of those! And yes, they cover my walls, my room is small.) I'm so obsessed I named my cat, Billie!! And whoever says Green Day's emo, (my evil brother) sorry, but it's just stupid. I fight with my brother because he says they're stupid. That's the only thing we fight about. I could go on forever talking about them, but I guess I'll stop writing on here and go talk to my brother about how they're better than his favorite bands!

I LOVE them. Not only are they a good band, but they're a caring one too. Like Working Class Hero It's for charity. Billie Joe helped rebuild houses in new orleans. Tre he went to a golfing thing for charity. they teamed up with NRDC to help the enviroment. I joined and here's an e-mail Billie Joe wrote to us all.

"Dear Tasha,

Last week, Adrienne and I went to the premiere of "The 11th

Hour," Leonardo DiCaprio's new documentary film. The movie is

really great. You should check it out (it opens in New York and

Los Angeles on Friday the 17th, and in other cities later this

month).

"The 11th Hour" is intense. It tells us the truth that nobody

wants to hear: that human beings, especially greedy corporate

executives and their politician cronies, are responsible for

putting our planet in serious danger. If things don't change

soon, life on Earth may not survive. It has to be this

generation that breaks the chain between the polluting

corporations and the crooked politicians, this generation that

changes its habits so there's something left for other species

and the people who come after us.

There IS hope. We can make changes in our everyday lives, and

most of the technology we need to move forward, we already have

today. What we really need is the leadership, and the will, to

change. You can see the movie trailer at

http://wip.warnerbros.com/11thhour/

Go see the movie.

Thanks for your past GreenDay + NRDC activism. Remember, you can

always visit the site at

http://www.greendaynrdc.com/

to take more actions and learn about changes you can make to

help save the planet.

Sincerely,

Billie Joe Armstrong

Green Day + NRDC"

See how caring they are?

Green Day's 90s stuff rocked. Most people will tell you that indeed. American Idiot however was just a move away from the punk scene and into pop rock/alternative. I depise the bandwagoners (mainly 14-year old girls) who just jumped on especially for their singles Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up When September Ends.

And unlike most other pop punk bands, GD has been critically acclaimed and has done a lot of major stuff in the music industry and everywhere else. Forget Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Yellowcard, and Fall Out Boy, GD still rocks to this day.

dont get me incorrect, i'm no longer a teenie. i admire green day as though I actual have been listening to them on the grounds that 1989. yet given the ideas im forced to bypass with BOBD. American fool turns into annoying and suggestions Stew is merely too repedative after a on an identical time as. my well-known songs contain: Do Da Da Suffocate/Desensitized Scattered Worryrock merely of You i grew to become into There Deadbeat trip inner maximum Ale No satisfaction and a great form of many others.

That was my favorite band a couple yrs back,but i still like them and no there not emo,they brought back the punk rock scene along with Rancid and Blink 182

I honestly still like green day even though i do agree the new cd doesn't compare to any of their 90's stuff...they have conformed a bit and it does seem they are turning away from their punk side...but i wouldn't say the new cd is that bad...

Losa yuor going to expect true punks saying mean things if u cant handle the criticism u shouldn't of posted this question.....ooohh and they r not punk....

• mari

I love green day! I know they lost a lot of fans because of his last CD but I still love them so much. Ofcourse they are not emo but just punk rockers! I have like 30 posters of them around my room.

I love Green Day! Billy Joe has such an awesome voice. Boulevard of Broken dreams is one of my themesongs.

I love their old stuff, i'm not a big fan of american idiot, some to the songs are good like holiday and st. jimmy, but too many songs suck on that album, and boulevard and wake me up when september ends were played way way to much, those songs aren't good to begin with and they got overplayed.