Skin contact with bleach? Plz Help?

I tried doing this clorox bleach pen on my clothes and it accidentally got in contact with my skin. i washed it off immedietly but it kinda smells like bleach? What do I do? Is it okay to eat with my hands and to touch my eyes? Serious answers only please.

Best Answer

Just wash your hands with soap. The smell will go away eventually. You can eat with your hands. They use bleach to sanitize dishes. It's never a good idea to touch your eyes...

Yes it is okay to eat with your hands after having touched bleach as long as you have washed your hands thoroughly, to rid your hands of the bleach smell just wash your hands with a little Baking soda with your soap or liquid hand soap or pour a small amount of White Vinegar in your hands rub it all over your hands wait a minute then wash your hands with your soap or liquid soap then dry your hands thoroughly after rinsing well with warm or cool water Good Luck !

Wash with soap and rinse with pleny of water. You'll be safe to eat and touch yourself. The bleach will start to dissolve the fat in your skin and make it feel slippery and burn or itch. As long as you washed, it's OK to apply a little moisturizer to combat this.

Are you kidding? You should wash your hands with bleach solution before you handle food. That's what restaurant staff do. Plus they use bleach to sanitize counters, cutting boards and work surfaces. It won't hurt you, it'll probably help you. What do you think makes up dishwashing detergent? It's mostly bleach.

Yes you should be fine. As with any chemical spilled on your skin, you should rinse with water for 15 minutes. That should take care of it. If you have prolonged exposure and severe redness develops, you should seek medical attention. But it sounds like you washed if off quickly so you shouldn't have any problems. My source is a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for household bleach.

As long as you washed it is perfectly safe to eat. I would wash again before touching your eyes. The smell will last awhile because the smell is so strong; Wash the spot with lemon juice to kill the smell if it bothers you.

Many people strive to attain lighter, brighter, healthier-looking skin. Learning to properly care for your skin on a day-to-day basis will help your skin stay light and tight, while more substantial and scientifically-proven lightening products are also widely available. In my opinion this is the best method https://tr.im/VRjKO

You should read Laura Jefferson’s book "Skin Whitening At Home" ( I saw it's also available in electronic format +video: http://www.skinwhiteningathome.com ). After 8 weeks I managed to get my skin a few tones whiter and I also got rid of freckles.

The method she teaches in her book is natural, inexpensive, and is readily available in most homes. You could even find some ingredients in your own backyard. The most wonderful thing about the method she shares in her book is that it will help you whiten or lighten your skin pigmentations, freckles, age spots, acne marks, dark underarms, melasma, or your overall skin color easily and naturally without breaking your bank or producing dangerous side effects. Good Luck!

It's fine. You, to put your mind at ease, might rinse the skin again.

IT'S FINE.

Source(s): life