So do you think i'm striaght, bi, or lesbian?

so i'm 16 and since 8th grade i had been dealing with am i gay, straight, or homosexual. it was after i lost my best friend. wasn't attracted to her or anything (can't stand her now) when i was in 4th grade i had a crush on my female teacher. but then i kissed a boy a year after and loved... show more so i'm 16 and since 8th grade i had been dealing with am i gay, straight, or homosexual. it was after i lost my best friend. wasn't attracted to her or anything (can't stand her now)

when i was in 4th grade i had a crush on my female teacher. but then i kissed a boy a year after and loved it

anyway i'm flashing back. is this how you felt or was it diffrent. i mean i want to go out with a guy to movies and be asked out to a dance. its just when a girl on tv acts sexy to a guy i get a pulse in my pubic area (sorry). and then i wanna go do it with a guy.

i do wanna get married to a man. and i can't experiment because i wanna be a virgin until i get married. and i couldn't really see myself kissing a girl

whats your advice on my situation? bi,lesbian, straight or just a confused teen who should get a life
Update: by the way i don't check out girls. well maybe like once or twice but thats because i'm jeoulas