what poison root in america can you cook with?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the only root that i can think of that is a "real" food that people do eat and is still poisonous is the tarro root of south america it must be blanced at least 2 or 3 times before being used as a food

• 4 years ago

Yes, cassava has a substance that can be poisonous when raw. Did you peel the cassava before cooking that could cause the off taste and make sure too cook it till its soft, the toxins will cook off. There are two types of cassava most markets carry the sweet variety but there is a bitter variety of so that's a possibility too.

• 1 decade ago

Nobody in their right mind who isn't a criminal wants to cook with a poison root. Careful, you could get banned with questions like that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is an odd question, how would one 'want' to cook with a

poison root?? And give it to whom????

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I can think of four off the top of my head, but that doesn't mean I would willingly give that information out to anyone for unknown reasons. or with reasons for that matter. I will say. If your thinking of hurting someone, the mere fact you asked that question on a public forum means that you have already implicated yourself.

• 1 decade ago

Explain yourself further. Are you planning to commit a crime or?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.