Okay... Who's hotter: Mitchell Musso or Jason Dolley???

Really. Seriously. Who's hotter?? Guys can answer too =D...

Favorite Answer

I think that Jason Dolley is hotter. His blond hair is so cute. But Mitchell Musso has the better role. i would rather watch him more then Jason. i love how funny he is on Hannah Montana. he always has me laughing and i love his little fricky fricky rap thing he does. Jason's role on Cory in the House sucks. you don't really get a good sense of him at all.

Jason Dolley!

Jason Dolley easy. Mitchel's cute but Jason is HAWT and has a good singing voice tho I've only heard him sing 4 words. And yes I have heard Mitchel sing/rap with his "Let's Go" song but he ain't that good.

Jason can pull off the side-flipped-long hair style better than Mitchel, but they both wear it well.

Just sayin, Jason is better than Mitch

ok....well mitchel musso needs a hair cut i think his hair is way to long that he looks like a girl and Jason dolley is ok because i hate how all of his hair is flipped out to one side but jason dolley is way cuter!

♥ Jason Dolley!! It's a tough decision though... but I think Jason Dolley. He's absolutely HOT! *sigh* =] ♥

jason dolley

• Mitchell Musso. He a fine beast!

• umm probably jason dolley,but mitchel is cute too, although i do prefer the jonas brothers....soooooo HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitchell because he raps and i love is hair

Jason! (between the two, not overall)