Okay... Who's hotter: Mitchell Musso or Jason Dolley???

Really. Seriously. Who's hotter?? Guys can answer too =D...

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that Jason Dolley is hotter. His blond hair is so cute. But Mitchell Musso has the better role. i would rather watch him more then Jason. i love how funny he is on Hannah Montana. he always has me laughing and i love his little fricky fricky rap thing he does. Jason's role on Cory in the House sucks. you don't really get a good sense of him at all.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Jason Dolley!

• 1 decade ago

Jason Dolley easy. Mitchel's cute but Jason is HAWT and has a good singing voice tho I've only heard him sing 4 words. And yes I have heard Mitchel sing/rap with his "Let's Go" song but he ain't that good.

Jason can pull off the side-flipped-long hair style better than Mitchel, but they both wear it well.

Just sayin, Jason is better than Mitch

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok....well mitchel musso needs a hair cut i think his hair is way to long that he looks like a girl and Jason dolley is ok because i hate how all of his hair is flipped out to one side but jason dolley is way cuter!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

♥ Jason Dolley!! It's a tough decision though... but I think Jason Dolley. He's absolutely HOT! *sigh* =] ♥

• 1 decade ago

jason dolley

• Mitchell Musso. He a fine beast!

• umm probably jason dolley,but mitchel is cute too, although i do prefer the jonas brothers....soooooo HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mitchell because he raps and i love is hair

• 1 decade ago

Jason! (between the two, not overall)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.