What American cities have the least corruption?

Best Answer

I don't know if a list really exists. And, are you talking about city government, or the police departments? Among police departments, the most inherently corrupt are also the lowest paying. These departments include

1. Detroit

2. Baltimore

3. New Orleans

4. Miami-Dade

5. US Border Patrol

Believe it or not, LAPD is not even in the top 10.

My guess at the least corrupt departments

1. CHP (California Highway Patrol)

2. NHHP (New Hampshire Highway Patrol)

These are one of the few departments who investigate even anonymous claims of police misconduct.

It also depends on your definition of corruption. I would say that any gratuity accepted by a public official, no matter how slight, defines corruption.

Maybe somewhere in Alaska?There is corruption everywhere.I moved to Hawaii years ago to find some peace,it is one of the most corrupt places. At least it seemed that way since you couldn't go away too far from it without finding water.

You know honestly, I'd have to say the city of New York. Don't Laugh! Rudy Guiliani's record speaks for itself because his reputation is for cleaning up the corruption in the city. That's a part of his agenda when he was Mayor.

Another one would have to be Phoenix, AZ. I would guess. You just don't hear of much trouble out there.

I would think another one would have to be any city where they have a tight grip on equality for all their citizens. I know DeKalb County, Ga. never put up with much crap where I was raised.

Check out this website: just found it fer ya!

http://www.ask.com/web?q=Corrupt+Cities+in+America...

The least corruption would have be in Pennsylvania in an Amish community.

San Quentin

Source(s): Prison cities

1) detroit

2) new orleans

Those with lower taxes...