How can America stop the puppet democracy being run by CFR greed and control at the expense of the people?

CFR = Council on Foreign Relations the organization started by John D. Rockefeller, J. P. Morgan & Paul Warburg the same robber barons who manipulated the Wall Street Crash of 1929, to take control of printing US Dollars & regulating the the interest rate away from Congress and the US Treasury.

They also eliminated commidity backed currency "The Gold Standard" in favor of "FIAT" currency: Paper backed by NOTHING and appointed International Private Bankers in charge of controling American interest rates.

This was orchestrated to usurp power to their PRIVATELY owned "Federal" Reserve banking system that holds secret closed-door meeting where trancripts have a 5 year lag from the Gov't & the American people!

Why and WHO is America paying the interest to on our National debt....

CFR members include:

Hillary Clinton

Barack Obama

Rudy Giuliani

John McCain

Mitt Romney

Fred Thompson

Jim Gilmore

Newt Gingrich

John Edwards

Joe Biden

Chris Dodd

Bill Richardson

Hey boomer what did u say about Hillary not being accepted by the CFR...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irGLv6xLFxU

Youtube thumbnail

I believe her exact opening words were "its a privilege and an honor to be back at the Council..."

CFR Quotes

"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."

- Carroll Quigley, member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), mentor to Bill Clinton

CFR Quotes

"Once the ruling members of the CFR shadow government have decided that the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of (the) CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition."

- Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

CFR Quotes

"The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence and submergence into an all powerful, one world government."

- Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR

Favorite Answer

Thanks for the question Ron,

Mr. Rick & White Flame, if you'll follow the campaign contribution ''Money'' trails you'll see that the BIG corporate contributers are associated with the C.F.R.

Let's take one candidate, Obama a Democrat.

He never has had a job that paid in the millions of dollars, and yet J.P.Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, and other big bankers have contributed very large amounts to his campaign.

WHY???

I would guess they have had their financial tentacles in him for a long time to help boost his popularity, into the national spotlight....

....because he very probably approves of the way the current Banking-industrial-military-

-Complex.......are in control of the banking systems.....

.....At The Expense of We the People.

Military contracts & war is paid for by the tax-payers. Interest on loans is control-ed by banks. Just figure out the money generated by interest payments alone in the USA!!!! The total figure would boggle the mind.

The U. S. Government has put the American taxpayers in debt for about 9 trillion dollars.....To The Bankers!!!!!

Lets face it, America is owned, not by 'We the People' as was the intention of the founders,,,,,It is owned by the Bankers/CFR/& currupt politicians that are supported by special interest groups!

Ron Paul is the only candidate that can restore the principles specified in the U.S. Constitution on how America should be governed.

Thank you.

*******************************************************

Oh I love this. Been seeing this one up for a couple of days, trying to come up with just the right answer. First and foremost, know what this sounds like? The Red Scare. It's like saying that if you are a Catholic and elected to the presidency, you'll automatically go to the Pope for advice on politics. This is utterly absurd. You can be affiliated with a certain group on different terms.

Why don't you talk about the fact that this organization is nonpartisan in an attempt to reunite the parties after all the distance they've gained under this president? Or that it publishes a journal full of foreign relations facts that keep these people up to date on the world at large? How about how it encourages debate among the leaders in politics and meetings among ourselves and foreign officials? In fact, this is one of the few organizations that encourages policy debates among its constituents, so that we the people can actually understand their ideas for our country.

Having posted this so many times with only part of the story, you should be ashamed at what you left out. Just like the Red Scare, you're creating an ideal that no one should join an organization just because some of the policies of that organization happen to be against your best interests. Joining the Communist Party never meant that you allied yourself with Stalinist ideas, and neither does joining the CFR.

Do you know that all Congresspersons and Senators are guest-members by default. Just being elected to offfice they are welcomed to be included in the meetings and encounters of the CFR. The board members are none of the names above other than Gingrich. (You must be brought into this organization by real members, no one has accepted Hillary Clinton in this way, with good reason, and she is wishing that someone from within will ask her to sit on the board, which won't happen.) I want my president to be connected to enough to be the watchdog that we need.

Just because they write a paper for commentary alone within the organization, does not mean they are valid members, as you infer.

The two that are drawing this interest is Obama and Romney. I reiterate, they are the only ones sought, from what I am hearing.

Understand the facts, thats the only way you are going to select the best candidate who will win in the White House this 2008, and to resolve your issues.

Register as a republican, vote for Ron Paul in the primaries. Join a Ron Paul meetup group in your area, get active and help acheive the upset of the century.

VOTE RON PAUL '08 for President

oc boomer I believe joe biden is or was on the board if I am not mistaken -dodd is chairman of the banking comittee and has closed door meetings with the fed(as a matter of fact there was one today) -both rudy giuliani and clinton recvd enormous contributions from J.P.Morgan investment bank -so maybe it is you who needs to get all of the facts straight - I havent got hours to do this research right now but I am sure I could knock down your little debate for continuation of the status quo

• KD7ONE

Expose the secrets of the NWO.....and vote for Ron Paul.

• Rick

A lot of conspiracy theory there, chief. Your not a 'truther' are you?

CFR is a glorified debate group. People make it out to be something so extreme. Reminds me of the conspiracy theories behind the founders as masons.

As for the banking system. Well, it used to be privately owned currency (by numerous banks). The difference is not in the commidity but the credit centralization. Credit used to be awarded primarily to businesses and it was much more short-term. I do prefer that system, but the internet seems to stir-up a rather weird perspective on the Federal Reserve.

It's existence is primarily due to the desire by the American public to have it's cake and eat it.

I'm very much in favor of reducing the size of government. Hell, I'll settle for just reducing medicare and SS. But no, I wouldn't vote for Ron Paul. He would make sense in the early 1900's, but not now. We do need a good size military and intelligience agency...the nature of their size and capability is definitely worth debating. I just don't think Ron is up to that task.

vote ron paul

the only wasted vote is for the status quo

America is a Republic.

And...I'm voting for Ron!!

Duh, elect Ron Paul